Orthopaedic EMR & PM Software
|A Powerful and Complete Orthopaedic Software Solution
NexTech’s Orthopaedic specific EMR, Practice Management, and Marketing software is fully integrated in one system. NexTech Practice is a module-based system that allows you to custom fit our software package to meet your needs. NexTech's Electronic Medical Records and Practice Management software is adaptable to your practice and ready to go right out of the box.
Celebrating 15 Years of Excellence
With a client base of 7,000 providers and 40,000 office staff members, NexTech is recognized worldwide. Over the past 15 years, our in-house development team has worked closely with our clients to create the tools to efficiently manage their practices.
Why Choose NexTech?
NexTech has the most talented and professional team of software developers, trainers, technical support, practice management, and EMR experts in the industry. We are proud to state that these teams are based entirely in the United States. Your practice will benefit from our years of experience working with thousands of doctors across the United States and worldwide.
- Fully-Integrated System: Orthopaedic EMR, Practice Management, and Marketing software in one system
- Customizable: NexTech adapts to your patient flow
- Tried and Proven: 15 years and 7,000 providers
- Innovation: Native iPad Application (coming soon) and 3D EMR Diagrams
- 100% US based: Support & development
- New Look: New EMR look offering a more intuitive user experience
- Certified to Support Meaningful Use: Many NexTech clients have received their first stimulus check, using NexTech’s EMR
NexTech Practice Modules
Electronic Medical Records
Patient Web Portal
Credit Card Processing
Surgery Center Management
Links to Smart Phones
Patient and Prospect Tracking
Procedure & Surgery Quotes
"Hands down, best investment of my medical career. Over the years we've cut costs and increased efficiency by implementing all aspects of NexTech."
Click Here to Schedule a Free Demonstration of the NexTech's Practice 2012 Software for Orthopaedic and Learn How it Can Benefit Your Practice.