Nextech Announces Registration Launch For EDGE 2022
TAMPA, Fla., September 17, 2021 – Nextech Systems, a leading provider of healthcare technology solutions for specialty physician practices, announced registration has officially begun for its eighth Annual National User Conference, EDGE 2022. Next year’s meeting will be held in person February 17-19, 2022, at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin resort in Orlando, Florida.
EDGE 2022 will host a broad section of Nextech users from Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Orthopedics and additional specialties. Attendees will have the opportunity to gain new insight and knowledge in 16 pre-conference workshops and more than 130 sessions, 70 percent of which feature brand new content. They will also hear about Nextech’s development and product announcement plans to streamline and improve the business of growing their practices. This year’s agenda also includes a keynote from Joe Mull M.Ed., CSP about rebuilding morale, addressing burnout and reenergizing employees in the aftermath of COVID-19.
In addition to the educational sessions provided as part of EDGE 2022’s robust agenda, attendees will also have the opportunity to access a number of onsite resources including:
- Expo Hall featuring official Nextech partners and other participating exhibitors showcasing products and services from more than 35 companies
- Support Station which is available for 15-minute walkup Q&A sessions the duration of the meeting so clients can have all their product questions answered
- The opportunity to schedule 45-minute one-on-one product or industry expert meetings
- Access to Professional Service Consultants at the Services Desk who are available to help practices identify opportunities for improvement within their business
- Client Services desk where our Client Success team is available to ensure practices are using Nextech solutions to the fullest
As always, there will also be incredible networking activities to enjoy at EDGE 2022, with food and fun for everyone. On Thursday night, guests are invited to a welcome reception at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin resort’s Cabana pool deck. On Friday night, things ramp up even more with an afterhours park event at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
With all these exciting elements planned for our 2022 in person event, we do also want to acknowledge the ongoing impacts of COVID-19. “We want to reassure clients and others participating in EDGE 2022 that we are doing everything we can to ensure a safe conference experience for everyone.” says Jenna Williams, Senior Director of Marketing & Events at Nextech. “Precautionary measures are being taken by not only our team, but the resort and Disney.” For further details on these safety measures and other COVID-related information, please refer to the EDGE 2022 COVID Safety Page.